Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

Welcome!

Hello to all of the Kuiphof family! :) I was thinking today that it would be cool to have a central place where we can all log on and type in updates as to what is going on in our immediate family... or with ourselves... so that all of us can easily be up-to-date on what's going on in each other's lives. It's hard to live so far away from each other and to remain in touch... so this might actually work well... know what I mean?


Let me know what you think! :) I'll look into how we can all log on and post our own things on this site.

Also, we can post pictures here too! If you don't know how, let me know and I'll help you. :)

Thanksgiving in Colorado - 2005


LOVE YOU GUYS! :)

God bless & take care...
Janna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!! I was there!! :-)

Janna said...

I know! :) Wasn't that such an awesome trip? I can't wait until we do that again! Hopefully more people can come.

Followers: