Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

Awesome!!! :)

I'm so glad you guys are all using this site! I am loving this thing... being able to keep up with family that we don't get to see all the time... that's pretty awesome! I didn't know if anyone would actually use this blog or not... but I am so glad that you are b/c I really do want to know how everyone is doing... I miss you guys! :)

Congratulations to Todd, Julie, John & Andrew on the new addition to their family! Welcome, Anna Elizabeth, to our great big family! :)

Congratulations also to Brian, Treshia & Abbie on the upcoming addition (a boy!!!) to their family!

These little ones are such a blessing. It makes me long for the day that I am a mom. But I first gotta find the right guy and get married! So I imagine that might take a little while first. :) I just keep continuing to pray that God will bring him into my life. I am hopeful that He will answer my prayers.

God bless & take care!

Love ya,
Janna
♥

0 comments:

Followers: