Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

Back from Vegas!

Hey Everyone,
Dave and I just got back from Las Vegas for a long weekend trip to celebrate our 2nd anniversary! The majority of the trip was great...we had a blast just touring all the hotels and going to lots of different restaurants, etc. Unfortunately the last night I woke up around 2:30 a.m. with the flu and had to travel the next day for what ended up being 10 hours due to flight delays. NOT FUN! Anyway I'm finally starting to feel better. And overall the trip was tons of fun! Here are some pictures. I'll add more as I get time. :)


Dave and I at Caesar's Palace


Dave in front of our hotel - the Luxor.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Vegas!! Maybe Glenn and I will go there again soon. Its not the gambling... It's the sights and sounds and the people!! They are SOOO much fun to watch!! Welcome back!! Sue

Followers: