Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

I'M ENGAGED!!!!

Hey everyone!! Guess what! I'M ENGAGED!!!! For those who don't know Luke, we met at Hope College at the beginning of our senior year. We've been dating for 2 years, and he proposed on Saturday, Oct. 21. We are planning to have our wedding on Dec. 22 of 2007. I know, its a long time from now and its really close to Christmas!! It works out best for us because Luke is a teacher and he will be looking for a full time job next summer. (Right now he has a part time job at Cedar Springs Elementary School). We don't know where we will live until we know where he will get a job, so we wanted to wait until all of that stress is over and he is set with his permanent job! So, my prayer request is that he will find a job in the West Michigan area so we don't have to move away from our families!! Of course we should just be thankful if he gets a job at all :) The market for teachers isn't very good right now!
So SAVE THE DATE!!! DECEMBER 22, 2007!

just to let you know, I meant to post this sooner but I needed Janna to help me :)


1 comments:

Brandi said...

Congratulations!! Ben and I know from experience--December weddings can be lots of fun!!! Buy decorations THIS Christmas when they go on sale December 26th :-)

Followers: