Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

Latest from Eric...

Just received this letter from Eric... I wanted to be sure that I shared it with you. :) Please remember to keep him and the rest of the troops in your prayers! :)

God bless & take care!

I've been out for a while, but I'm back for a day. We'll head out again for a few days, then I'll be back on our base for a few weeks. We're moving to an ECP, which is a checkpoint going in to Fallujah. One platoon in our company has to be there, and it's our turn. It should be less strenuous there, as we shouldn't have to do any patrols, but our platoon sergeant is a little retarded so we might have to do some even though that's not our mission out there. In the last few days my squad has done 24 hours worth of foot patrols. Everybody's backs are hurting, but we bounce back fairly quickly. While out at the ECP, we won't have any internet, so if you don't hear from me for around 2 months, that's why.

Hope everyone is doing well and having fun.

Eric

0 comments:

Followers: