As you can see, I changed the layout... I think it will be easier to read. (I have heard a couple of people say that the last layout was sort of difficult to read on certain monitors, so this one may be a better choice.) Let me know what you think! :)
Recently, the website that hosts this blog (Blogger) was bought out by Google, so it had to be upgraded to the new (Google) version. With that upgrade, it changed the way that everyone logs in to post on these blogs.
So... I hope that this won't be a really confusing process, but everyone who has already posted on this blog, or who might want to post in the future, must create a new Google account to log in with instead. (FYI: A Google account is the same as a Gmail account.)
If you already have a Gmail (e-mail) account, you can use it to log in with. If you do not, you will need to create a new one.
Here are the instructions, in the simplest terms:
1.) Click on the link at the top of the page to log in.
2.) Click on the "Old Blogger" link in the upper right-hand corner.
3.) Log in using your original username and password.
4.) You will then be asked to create a new Google account. (Note: If you already have a Gmail account, you may either use that username and password or create a brand new one specifically for this blog.)
5.) This new username and password will be the one you use to log in to this blog (to be able to post) from now on.
Note: If you have not already registered to post on this blog, please e-mail me and let me know. Then I can send you an invitation via e-mail to join! :)
jkuiphof@gmail.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment