Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

Greetings!


Greetings from warm and sunny Colorado (at least this past weekend!).

I have heard that a lot of you have asked for an update on Zach's kidney condition, so I thought I would let you know. We found out from testing that Zach is missing a valve in his bladder that blocks fluid from passing back up into his left kidney. The doctor decided he wanted to wait for six months, to let Zach grow and develop, so now we are begging everyone to join us in praying for a miraculous healing of his bladder so he won't have to undergo full surgery in September.

But, speaking of surgery, I also wanted to let everyone know that I (Brian) will be having another reconstructive knee surgery on March 8th. I won't gross everyone out with gorey details, but the procedure will take me out of work for 2-3 weeks and put me in crutches for 5-6 weeks. :(

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and for posting so much on the blog! It is awesome to get updates on everyone and makes us feel like we are in touch!

Love you all!

Brian, Treshia, Abbie & Zach

1 comments:

Janna said...

Thanks for the update Brian! I will be praying for Zach to be healed completely and I will also be praying for you as you go through surgery. I hope I can fly out and visit all of you sometime soon! :) I hate that we live so far away because I feel like I miss out on so much. Your kids are growing so quickly! :)

God bless & take care...
Love, Janna

Followers: