
Brad, Eric, Steph, and I drove and drove and drove to CO after attending a Holkeboer wedding in Omaha on May 26. We saw: the Fairplay Hotel, St Elmo, Alpine Tunnel (almost), Cottonwood Pass, Sherman and JustIn, Twin Lakes, Independence Pass, Tim's bike shop, Cave of the Winds, Miramount Castle, Seven Falls (a black bear!) and Tim's brother-in-law's pizza place!
Those were the places we saw and we also spent time with Marty/Pete, Brian/Treshia/Abby/Zach, Julie/Tim, and Julie/Bill/Cody/Jacob -- could have used much more "settin'" time with all of them! We were able to stay at Marty/Pete's gracious friends, the Sander's, log cabin just down the road from M/P while at Buena Vista and at Mary G's while in the Springs.
I managed to get one picture on, but any more than that are refusing to cooperate! So I guess I'll just leave it at that!
We had a great time and surely appreciated and enjoyed all the hospitality!

2 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! I can't wait until I get to go again. :)
Hey guys! Glad you enjoyed your trip out here! Sorry we weren't able to get to see you. That's the price we pay for moving to Denver :-(
Post a Comment