(Jacob at the rapids near St Elmo)
Julie Arbuckle (Bill, Cody - 10.5, Jacob - 6 almost 7, and the dog Reep - 12ish)
Cody feeds the chipmonk
Jacob with Monk on back
Jacob meets the chipmonk
More food please!!
Hey! It's been a year (+) since we posted... mostly because I haven't been able to figure out how to get back on here!!
Anyway, I wanted to share some pics with y'all. We spent part of Labor Day weekend in a KOA near Buena Vista (tried to link up with Aunt Marty and Uncle Pete, but it didn't happen), and then spent a day scrounging around a ghost town called St. Elmo nearby. Bill took a ton of pics! while the boys fed the chipmonks and ground squirrels. The boys and I also geocached (treasure hunting with GPS. For more info on that check out http://www.geocaching.com/).
We had a great time! The boys had an awesome time with the chipmonks; and we found 6 caches in 2 days!! A new record for us!! Here's some pics!
Julie Arbuckle (Bill, Cody - 10.5, Jacob - 6 almost 7, and the dog Reep - 12ish)
Cody feeds the chipmonk
Jacob with Monk on back
Jacob meets the chipmonk
More food please!!

2 comments:
Julie & Bill: I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of Cody and Jacob. They sure looked like they were having a great time....what a neat experience for them. Colorado is such an awesome state for exploring! Love, Aunt Chris
Looks like you guys had a great time!!! :) Thanks for the new posts! :) I'm glad you were able to figure it out again. I know it's confusing.
Post a Comment