Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

New camera... and a photo website!

Hey fam! :) I just recently put together on online photo album of my own pictures that I've taken with my new camera... purchased with my "economic stimulus package" money. I'd been wanting to get a new and really nice "point & click" camera (Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H10) for a long time now... especially now that I'm going to South Africa in 5 1/2 weeks! I am amazed at how quickly time is flying!

http://picasaweb.google.com/jkuiphof

You'll notice that there is an album about Rachel & Luke's new house... because they bought one! Surprise! :) It is SO nice! I only have a few pictures in there of the painting process... but I will take more and add them to the album soon. Rachel & Luke closed on their house on May 16 and it has been a whirlwind of cleaning and painting ever since... because they have to be out of their apartment by this Sunday! (June 29) The house is in Hudsonville in a really nice and fairly new neighborhood. (I believe their house is only about 4 years old... she'll have to correct me if I'm wrong.) But the people who lived there before seemingly NEVER cleaned because it was very very dirty... very... and smelled like wet dogs. :) But nothing a little lot of Lysol, Fantastic, Pledge, Windex, etc. and a Wet-Vac can't clean up! Plus new paint in every room! (And the carpets were scheduled to be professionally cleaned today... so no more dog smell, hopefully!) :) When all is said and done, this house is AWESOME! It will be fantastic when they can finally move in and crash on the couch to watch TV. :) And that will be happening soon, hopefully! :)

(Yikes, how many smiley faces did I use?) :)

0 comments:

Followers: