Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

Holkeboer Happenings!

Hi All!

Of course, the newest news is Brad's wedding last Saturday! It was an absolutely perfect day; sunshine, blue sky, not hot, not cold. The bride was beautifully radiant, the groom proudly handsome, how much more can I say?! I only have a few pictures, but here's a couple.












The second biggest event was my 3 week trip out west. The Holkeboer's had a reunion at Gwen's in Prescott AZ over the 4th of July. I drove out with Mary and Larry; picked up a cousin Liz in Denver. The whole family was there except for my Steph and Brad. Eric was able to come out for a day, it's a 6 hour drive in his TT! We stayed there a week then Mary, Larry, and I headed out to see the National Parks in Utah. We went to: Zion, Bryce, Capital Reef, Canyonlands, Arches, and a bonus was 1/2 of Rocky Mt NP! We took all side roads, and some of the scenery in between the parks was just as spectacular as in them! I have over 600 pictures, but here's just a couple special ones.

So this deal just puts my pictures wherever it feels like! Sorry, I'll have to practice more! The vacation pictures are of: pretty scenery on NE AZ reservation, Bryce, east of Hawksville UT, Arches & Canyonlands. We had a wonderful time!











3 comments:

Christine said...

Awesome pictures of both wedding and trip. You've had quite a summer!

Janna said...

Wow, those are really cool pictures from your trip... and of Melissa & Brad's wedding day! I'm sorry I missed it. At least I can go to Stephanie & Jordan's wedding though... yay! :)

Maelynn Benham said...

Your pictures are just great, both of your vacation and the wedding. Sorry I can't make it to Steph's wedding, but looking forward to the shower.
Maelynn

Followers: