Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

Identify this object

Recently discovered this in our boy's room. Anyone want to take a guess what this is? I'll share the answer in the comment section!


Happy Fall!!
Julie A.

4 comments:

Bill Julie Arbuckle said...

This is what Bill discovered one night when he went to check on the boys before going to bed! Jay decided to make a hammock using his blanket and the underside of Cody's loft bed! He was nearly folded in half, covered completely with a blanket!! He even has his pillow in there!!! Bill was afraid that he was dead, because his head was completely covered! He pocked the caccoon and Jay pocked back (in his sleep). He was sound asleep!!! When I asked him about it in the morning, he was quite proud of his "hammock!"

Janna said...

Oh my word... that is hilarious! How did he even get himself in there? That could not have been comfortable! :) Funny kid. :)

Christine said...

TOO FUNNY!!! I think I would have had a really sore neck the following day...good thing kids are so flexible. This will be a story that goes down in your family history, I'm sure :)

Bill Julie Arbuckle said...

It has been photographed and WILL go in the photo album. I have NO idea how he got himself in it - it was tied in knots to Cody's bed. I carefully untied him when I saw it, so he only got a few hours in like that. He's a very creative boy!! - He just turned 8 last week BTW! I'll have to post his b-day pics... 7 boys in my little house!!! What was I thinking!!!

Followers: