
Just wanted to share our family Christmas photo. We took it at church after the Christmas Eve service.
Merry Christmas (REALLY late!) and Happy New Year (not as late! LOL!)
Blessings all!!
Julie for the Arbuckles
NOTE: If you'd like to be able to post on this site, please e-mail me at: jkuiphof@gmail.com and I'll set it up so you can. :) Thanks! ~Janna
2009 Kuiphof Family Blog, Using the StudioPress WordPress Theme
3 comments:
Cute! Your kids are getting so big!!! It goes fast, I'm finding out already! :)
That's a great picture! I love it! I can't believe Cody just turned 12... that blows my mind! :) I remember holding him as a newborn in Holland Hospital and also getting a huge kick out of his fascination with construction equipment toys when he was a toddler. :) Amazing how time flies!
Great family picture! Thank You for sharing....it means a lot to us here in MI who never get to see you. Your boys are getting so tall and handsome :)
Post a Comment