P.S. On a completely unrelated note, I noticed that this new layout does not say who the author of each post is. I have no idea how to fix that, so I think maybe we should sign off each post with our names... if that's okay. Maybe I'll go in and add the names of each author to each post. (I can do that because I'm admin for this website... but it would take a long time. We'll see.) :)
[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]
I helped Sara watch Elle & Claire today and Elle was being such a goofball! So I decided to take this video of her with her books. She is, hands down, one of the funniest kids I've ever met! She's such a sweet little girl but such a goofball at the same time. I love her like crazy... and I'm so blessed to be her auntie. ♥ Love, Janna
P.S. On a completely unrelated note, I noticed that this new layout does not say who the author of each post is. I have no idea how to fix that, so I think maybe we should sign off each post with our names... if that's okay. Maybe I'll go in and add the names of each author to each post. (I can do that because I'm admin for this website... but it would take a long time. We'll see.) :)
P.S. On a completely unrelated note, I noticed that this new layout does not say who the author of each post is. I have no idea how to fix that, so I think maybe we should sign off each post with our names... if that's okay. Maybe I'll go in and add the names of each author to each post. (I can do that because I'm admin for this website... but it would take a long time. We'll see.) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment