Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

Beautiful weather!

We've been having some really beautiful summer days here in West Michigan! I just looked at our local news website where they have a live webcam of the Holland State Park channel. I wish I was at the beach right now. But thank goodness it's Friday! :)



My dad is competing in the Michigan Truck Driving Championships in Lansing this weekend! He loves to participate and has been doing it for years now. If he wins first place in his division, he can go to the Nationals in New Orleans. (Although I don't know if I'd be too thrilled about going there after all that's happened in the last year.) I think he's either competing in the 5-axle tanker division or the 5-axle flatbed division... I'll have to get back to you on that. :)

Love ya'll! I miss everyone too!
Janna

-----------------

Update: My mom confirmed that my dad is competing in the tanker division, which he has never done before. I don't think he's ever EVER even driven one so this should be interesting! :) I think he likes the challenge.

0 comments:

Followers: