Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

The "kids"...

Hey everyone! How's it going? I thought Sue's post about Gus the gerbil (???- I think that's what he is) was really funny and cute... so I decided to post some of my favorite pictures of the "kids." (i.e., My mom & dad's cats who entertain all of us while we wait for the pitter-patter of actual kids' feet... *hint*hint* to Sara & Dave! haha, just kidding... sort of.) :)

Berkeley
Berkeley lounging on the ottoman. She is such a character! She has a huge personality and she LOVES attention! :)


Berkeley 'portrait'
Berkeley was sitting on a table under a lamp like a little lady one day and I grabbed my camera and took a bunch of pictures. They crack me up b/c it looks like she's posing for Sears Portrait Studios or something. :)

Crisco 'workout'
Crisco (a.k.a. "Big Kitty")-- Little does she know the irony of this situation. :)

Crisco in a box
Crisco sitting very contentedly after finding the only box in the house that didn't split at the seams when she squeezed into it. :)

Kitty lounging
Here is Kitty lounging on the deck. :)

Kitty in a bowl
Kitty thinks she can use almost anything for a bed. :)

0 comments:

Followers: