[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]
Hey everyone! We just wanted to let you know that Ben was officially hired at at Area 101 in Denver. He started out in April as a contract-to-hire after 12 weeks, and they just offered him a full-time position on Tuesday. I am SO glad we won't have to pay for COBRA insurance anymore!!! We'll be moving to Denver sometime between now and the beginning of the year--hopefully sooner than later. Three hundred a month in gas is getting to be a bit much. It will take a little more planning to get together with family here in Colorado Springs, but at least we didn't have to move out of state. I think everyone will be happy with that :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOO HOOO!! :) Congratulations Ben! That is awesome! Isn't it amazing how God works? Something very similar happened to me and it just warms my heart to know that God had planned that all along. Sometimes situations that seem horribile can turn into something wonderful! And I love my job where I'm working now so much better than where I worked before. :) I hope that is the same for you too. I'm so happy for you guys!!!
The REALLY cool thing is that after the next board meeting, he'll be given access to stock options!!!!
Post a Comment