Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

A "Real" Campfire!!

Yeah, I know, like we need one in this heat! But hopefully, it'll cool down just a bit for next week when my trailer will be parked at Holland State Park #188!!! (Remember, John? I need you to park it in my uneven spot!)

Everyone is invited for a campfire whenever you want to come out August 6, regular rules apply except the bathroom facilities are a little farther away or maybe not. I can get into my site at 3:00pm Aug 6 and will be there until noon on Saturday. Anytime you feel like visiting would be great! Steph will be out there part of the time, her cell phone is 299-6548 or you can leave a message at the park office.

We will be saying good-bye to Eric earlier on the 6th; Brad and Melissa will be bringing him back to Chicago to visit with his Marine friend, Moose, for the day before his flight out early Monday morning. I'm thinking I'll be out to Holland in plenty of time to be set up for a fire--I already have the Rueben pie fixings!

Hope to see all the MI-Kuip's there!

1 comments:

Janna said...

Shoot! :( I can't go on Sunday night b/c I already have plans. Maybe later in the week though if you want some company. :) I can't on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday... but I can on Tuesday & Thursday! :)

Followers: