Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

Update from Julie D.

Hey everyone! :)

Julie D. e-mailed me today and asked that I post a few things for her. :) As most of you know, Todd & Julie are in the process of adopting their fourth child, Katherine, from China! :) They have a website where they're updating people on the latest news, but instead of posting the link, Julie would like you to e-mail her so she can send you the link directly. (This way, it remains a private site.) So if you would like to read the latest news on Katherine's adoption, please e-mail Julie at: belmontclan218@gmail.com

Also, please keep Julie in your prayers as she recovers from a very recent surgery. Here is an excerpt from the e-mail she sent me:

I just got home from a week in the hospital. I had a cyst on my kidney that came up unexpectedly and acted very much like a kidney stone. It was PAINFUL and I was admitted last Thursday with a kidney stone. But by Friday and many many tests, they found this cyst thing on my kidney/ureter and decided surgery would be needed to remove it. So, on Monday I had surgery and today I am home. Now I have 6 weeks recovery to go and then in about 10 weeks we'll be in China for our Katherine! We are excited!

0 comments:

Followers: