Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

New blog idea!

Hey everyone...

I was eating dinner at my parents' house tonight and really liked the tuna noodle casserole that my dad made. And it made me get another blog idea! :)

I decided to give a "Kuiphof Family Recipes" blog a try. :) I'll link to it from this blog and if you're interested, I'll send you an invitation to post on that one too! :) I figured it would be a fun way to share our recipes. So... check it out and let me know what you think!

http://kuiphof-recipes.blogspot.com/

Love ya!
Janna

1 comments:

Brandi said...

AWESOME idea, Janna!!! Now if only my parents were as culinarily adventureous as I was.... I have my recipe blog up too--http://www.dakuipers.com/kitchen. I don't get to post very often, but any time I try something new that's a big hit, I put it up there.

Followers: