
Hey everybody,Butch and Kim here....
I really don't know what"Blogging"is but I thought it would be cool to be able to shout out to all my cousins and family.We are happy to say,we have a New Addition to the "Family".This is our New Baby that is named"Snickerdoodle".We call him"Snickers" He is a T-cup poodle and miniture chihuahua and is only gonna get no more than 4lbs. He IS a HANDFUL but is our EVERYTHING!!! Anyway,enough about our new Child,I am Happy to get into this Blogging thing,But I have NO IDEA how to do this at all.Anybody have a quick learning tip so I don't look like I don't know what I'm doing. I hope I can get a chance to hear from everybody.By the way,I think it's a GREAT IDEA ABOUT THE RECIPE'S on the Blog...thank's janna.Talk to everybody soon, Butch&Kim

1 comments:
Awww... cute little dog! :)
Post a Comment