Hi Everyone,
Well, some of you may know this already....but Dave and I are expecting our first BABY!!! It's still early yet so keep me in your prayers! I'm 8 weeks along. It's going to be a little Christmas present for us! I'm due December 2. As most of you know, Rachel is getting married December 22 and yes, I'm in the wedding! It's going to be a crazy month for our family but very fun and exciting too! We have our first prenatal appointment May 9 where we'll hear the heartbeat and possibly get an ultrasound. I'll keep you updated on all the excitement!
Love you all,
Sara :)
[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

2 comments:
LOL... I'm gonna be an aunt! :) The baby's only the size of a raspberry right now and I've already bought presents. Woo hoo!
Congrats!!!!!! Adriana was born on December 2nd--it's a great time to have a baby :-)
Post a Comment