
I don't know how the weather is holding up outside of Michigan... but we're in the midst of a spring snow storm here! This is what I was hoping for last Christmas... but now our spring has been interrupted by flurries! And the flowers don't particularly like it... as you can see. ;) Nothing like having zero snow at Christmas and then having snow for Easter! :) And it was 80° here two weeks ago. Michigan sure has weird weather! I can't believe I'm still surprised by that after all this time. :)
Anyway... I hope all of you have a Happy Easter! God bless!!!
"But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all."
--Isaiah 53:5-6


1 comments:
I know how you feel—we woke up to a snow storm here today too!! But as is typical of Colorado storms, it was all gone by four o'clock :-)
Post a Comment