I was able to get all of the designers on this build's signatures - except the star, Ty Pennington. He was gone nearly all the week at another build that had problems and didn't bother to answer our screams after the reveal.
Designer Ed (the british guy who cut his hand up really badly last year)
Designer "Rib" - he's new and none of his episodes have aired... unless he was on last night. We missed last night because we were waiting for Ty.
My t-shirt with signitures... some of them are security people because I saw them more than the celebrities anyway. They are from the top left: Ed, Edwardo, Adrian (security), JD (caterer I worked with), (in the yellow): Tanya, and Rib
Designer Tanya
Celebrity TY with the family - sorry it's a bit blurry, it's on digital zoom and I'm holding the camera above the heads of everyone - shooting blind!
The episode airs in Dec or Jan. There's a possiblity I'll get my 2 secs of fame .. maybe Cody or Jacob also!






2 comments:
Cool!!! That is so awesome! I love that show. :)
What a neat opportunity for you and the kids! We will definitely watch for the show.
Post a Comment