Can't hardly believe it, but Jacob is seven! Our Bible study was slated to meet at our house on his birthday, so we just turned it into a party for him. He wanted a "glow-in-the-dark" theme, so a quick trip to a dollar story supplied all the decorations! It's the first time my kids have wanted to be in the basement with the lights off. Bill had them dance around and took a picture (1st pic) After everyone left, Cody took all the sticks and made a huge chain and then hung them on the underside of his bed -- that's above Jacob's bed! It was nearly bright enough to read by!! (2nd pic)
Blessings to y'all!
Julie


2 comments:
I can't believe your baby is 7 yrs old! It doesn't seem like all that long ago when Cody was born here in Holland. Time flies, huh?!? Love, Aunt Chris :)
Those pictures are so cool! Happy Birthday Jacob!!! :) I totally remember when you were born. I went to visit all you guys in Colorado and you were only like two weeks old! I can't believe it's been 7 years since then! I am officially old now. haha ;)
Post a Comment