Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

Sara's Baby Shower

On Saturday, November 3, Rachel & I threw Sara a baby shower. :) It was so fun! Sara got a TON of stuff. She had one shower prior to this, thrown for her by several of her friends, and now she has nearly everything she needs! Nice! ;)



Mmmmm!



Ignore the Superman props. LOL


And ignore the Spiderman props too. LOL


Sara, are you sure there's only ONE baby in there? ;)

This was taken today.
Only 2 1/2 weeks to go! YAY! :)

1 comments:

Bill Julie Arbuckle said...

Sara, I can't believe you're so far along! I know it seems like a long time for you, but it's seems like just yesterday that you told us you're expecting!!
Congratulations! and our prayers will continue to be with you in these last weeks!!
You look GREAT!

Followers: