Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

Extreme Makeover Home Edition in CO to be Aired

Just thought you'd like to know that the Extreme Makeover Home Edition that was filmed last Oct will be airing this Sunday night on ABC. This is a neat Christian home school family.
Here's a site the check: http://abc.go.com/index. Looks like it's a 2 hr episode.

update: it was a good show. Since I knew what to look for, I did see myself, Jacob and Cody - from the back, but it's totally not obvious!! It's during the concert. We're off to the left of the stage when you're looking from the back of the crowd. I'm swaying pretty wide (Jacob's on my back with his head about the same height as mine, and i can't clap), and I have a white scrunchie in my hear. Cody is the shorter white dot (his hard hat) to the right of me and a bit closer to the stage.
If you missed it, You can go to the link above and you can watch it online. It's the Woodhouse family.

Also, at the beginning of the concert, they show David Phelps at the mic with a view of the crowd from the back... there's a kid just off to the left of center that's sitting on mom's shoulders with an orange shirt on -- that's Jacob. I forgot that I had originally had him on my shoulders, and then moved him down to my back so as to not block the people behind me. -- it's all so "split-second" but I can say 'We're there!!"

2 comments:

Janna said...

Oh yay! :) I knew that it was coming up in January so I watched it last weekend and it was about some wacko family up in Maine that believes in ghosts... so that kind of disappointed me that they put so much "stock" into that kind of garbage. It's so ridiculous what people believe these days... and the Bible has harsh words against "ghosts" and trying to communicate with the dead. It will be good to see a nice normal family featured again!

I'll be watching!

God bless & take care!!!

Janna said...

I recorded it so I'll go back and watch... now I know how to find ya! :) I thought it was an awesome episode! What a sweet family. :)

Followers: