Hello,
I would like to ask you for prayer. Recently, I applied for a full-time job at Focus on the Family. It’s a job I would love. It would bring in the extra income we need. Did I mention I would really love it? :)
If you could pray:
1) For the hiring manager, that he would find the perfect person for the job. Hopefully, it’s me! :)
2) For the other applicants, no matter who gets the job, they would be blessed.
3) For Abbie and Zach, if I get the job they will need a full-time caregiver who would love them like family.
4) For me, if I don’t get the job, that God would strengthen my heart and help me to lean into Him and trust His plan.
5) For us, if I do get the job, we will be juggling even more than we do now. But, I will actually be spending more time with Brian because I will have nights off. Right now, I’m spending four nights away from home.
Thank you for your prayers.
Let His Will be done…
treshia
[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

2 comments:
John & I will be praying for you Treshia. I'm sure the job opportunity is exciting, yet the child care issue could be daunting. Keep us updated!
Love, Aunt Chris :)
Yep! I'll be praying!!! God bless!!!
Post a Comment