This was a great day. Pete and Julie went up one side of the mountain with the Jeep and my friend and I rode the horses up the other side. I think we were at about 11,000 feet at the time these pictures were taken. This is up Cottonwood Pass which is the pass that we live on. We had lunch together by the lake and then went our separate ways down again. Fun but totally exhausting!
Love Mart
BIG NEWS! (This is Janna again.) My parents got a call this morning from Marty & Pete to inform them that Ben & Brandi have another little girl! :) Johanna Ruth Kuiper was born at 1 am this morning (Aug 23). She weighed 8 lb, 2 oz and is very healthy, and mom did great! Brandi had a high risk pregnancy, which is why Marty & Pete felt the need to be right there in Denver... they stayed at a hotel near the hospital. They asked us to pass the news on to everyone. I'm sure Brandi will want to post something on here with pictures... so I'll let her write the "official" post. That is, unless she asks that I write it for her or something. If you're reading this Ben & Brandi... CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys and thrilled that everything went so well! God bless!

0 comments:
Post a Comment