Kuiphof Family Blog

Share your latest news and stories!

[Click on the "login" tab above to log in and post.]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE!!!

Well, my little baby is a year old today (to the minute as I'm typing this)!!! I can hardly believe it. It seems like just yesterday when I was meeting her for the first time. Time just flies when you are having fun! We are celebrating "officially" on Friday when Dave's brother and sister are here for Thanksgiving. I'll post pictures from that party...I'm sure that will be so fun!!!

A little update on me - I got a part-time job at an architectural firm downtown Holland called GMB Architects & Engineers. It's wonderful so far - 2 days a week! It's perfect for me...I get to keep my fingers in design and still spend most of my time with my little peanut. I'm due in May for our 2nd (as you already know if you've been reading the blog) and we should be able to find out the gender on Dec. 22.

Here are some pics from Elle's one year photo shoot. The rest are on my website - http://web.mac.com/maatmans

~Sara



1 comments:

Bill Julie Arbuckle said...

WOW! the family resemblence is strong!! She looks just like your baby pics, Sara!!

Followers: