
I know most of you are on Facebook, but I wanted to post an update on Zach's status for those who are not. As some of you know, he had a pretty bad fall down a long flight of stairs on Saturday night. We took a look at him, and he just seemed to be sore from the fall, but when he stopped using his arm Sunday evening, we knew something might be wrong. Treshia took him to the doctor Monday morning and, after a series of xrays and other doctors, they discovered a small fracture in his upper right arm (humerus bone, right below the ball). As a result, his upper arm must be immobilized (as best as possible), so we are wrapping it to his body (see picture). This is especially difficult because he is ALL BOY and goes 90mph everywhere he goes, but he has not complained and is taking it in stride. He will wear his new fashion for three weeks and we pray he heals quickly. Just an update...
We love you all....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE!!!
Brian, Treshia, Abbie & Zach (the wounded warrior)
1 comments:
That poor little kid....that must have been quite a fall! I hope he heals quickly.
Happy Birthday to Zach too...I hear he turned two years old recently. Wish we could have been to his party!
Love, Aunt Chris
P.S. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment